Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Northern Kings Rule.

What could possibly be better than four metal frontmen from Finland combining to form a symphonic metal supergroup to record an album of '80s covers?

I know for my part that I've been waiting for years to find out what a band featuring Marco Hietala from Nightwish, Tony Kakko from Sonata Arctica, JP Leppäluoto from Charon and J Ahola from Teräsbetoni would sound like.

Check out the Northern Kings' MySpace page.

I can't wait for this album to be available in the US.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3/28/2008 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love their version of Radiohead's "Creep" on the myspace page.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home