Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Template; New Subtitle Needed

I've redecorated the blog this morning, and I'd like to re-title it as well. Any suggestions would be welcome.



EDIT: #### Blogger! Changing the template erased three years of hyperlinks! All my links to reviews and cool websites are gone!

Now THAT is some crappy interface design, that doesn't let you change the appearance without keeping custom content intact. It's going to take me weeks to reassemble this stuff.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2008 1:13 PM , Blogger Wayne Conners said...

    Dude, I'm so sorry about losing all your links...that is indeed slipshod design.

    I'll think on a cool blog name for you...I've thought of calling mine, "Hey you kids! Get Off of My Lawn!"
    Peace,

    w

     
  • At 7/17/2008 12:27 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home