Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carrying the Flag

I have been given the honor of carrying the American flag onstage for the opening of CenterStage this weekend.

For tonight's official opening performance, I will be carrying our nation's colors in honor of my friend Scott Wichmann and his tirelessly humble service to our country and our culture.

If you're there tonight, look for my Red Sox red socks in tribute.

God bless you, Scotto. God bless America and all nations under His mercy. And God bless Richmond CenterStage.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9/15/2009 8:19 AM , Anonymous Phil said...

    "Thank You, God Bless You, and God Bless the United States of America" - George H W Bush.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home