Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Get Your Butt Out There and Vote.


I don't care who you vote for, just... Okay, I actually do care who you vote for. But please vote, even if it's for the guys I don't like. They should have their opportunity to not know how to wage a war on terrorists, too.

Seriously, this is the most important non-Presidential election in decades. Mke your voice heard at the polls, or I don't want to hear you complaining. Actually, I generally don't want to hear you complaining at all, but at least vote.

Seriously, before you pull the lever (or punch the card, or tap the touch-screen made in Venezuela and owned by Hugo Chavez), look at the stakes. And don't vote for a party; don't vote for someone just because s/he's Republican or Democrat.

Please vote for an American.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home