Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Andrew Hamm:PMRM Blog Chooses a Candidate!

Those who followed this blog over the past year know, of course, that I'm a fairly politically engaged person. The more the campaigns begin, the more disgusted I am by the idealogical idolators on both sides. To quote Homer Simpson: "How many times do I have to tell you: Democracy doesn't work!"

Having decided that General Zod may be a bit extreme for me to back, I'm going slightly more moderate with my support for... Doctor Doom.



Far from being a Beltway insider, Doctor Doom isn't even American; he's an evil dictator from Latveria, a fictional country in central Europe. This is just the kind of fresh insight we need in Washington as America moves into a new phase of technological world influence.

I'm convinced that Victor von Doom is the man America needs, and my wholehearted support of his candidacy has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that one of his robots is in my office right now with orders to vaporise my spleen if I write anything other than wholehearted support.

Vote Doom in 2008! Doctor Doom for America!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home