Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Toothache update!

Well, the X-ray last Thursday showed nothing wrong.

NOTHING WRONG.

Seriously, what the %$&#.

I have another appointment (my regularly-scheduled cleaning) on Wednesday of this week, and we're going to look at it again. I haven't been in debilitating pain for a week, just an occasional dull nagging (like right now, unfortunately). The amoxicillin took care of whatever the infection was, and now it only really bothers me when I chew on it, and even then not very much. I'm not having a healthy tooth drilled into if it was just a freak infection.

Interestingly, the problem (or lack of problem) seems to be the tooth in front of the one I thought was a problem. Dr. Garfield says that nerve can trick you...

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to post right now, but a lot of people have been asking about the tooth, so I thought I'd post an update.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/26/2006 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And I'll bet this still couldn't make the Reggie song "The Trooth," (composed during similar problems) listenable. Man, they're last album sucked.

    In other musical tooth problem news, I saw Stanley Jordan, master of touch technique guitar, who had put out an album titled Relaxing Music For Difficult Situations I, which he said he had written because he had been having a lot of dental work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home