Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Today We Are All Hokies."

Todd Raviotta shared this cartoon on MySpace:



Last night the Nationals all wore VT hats in their game against Atlanta. A fan emailed the owner with the idea, the team ordered the hats in late afternoon, and the hats arrived in the dugout in the bottom of the first inning. Game-worn hats are headed to Cooperstown and Blacksburg.



Friday is "Orange and Maroon Effect Day" across the nation. Virginia Tech family members across the country have invited everyone to be part by wearing orange and maroon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2007 5:07 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    I really want to wear orange and maroon on Friday, but I don't think I have any maroon. I can still wear orange, though.

     
  • At 4/19/2007 5:58 PM , Blogger Andrew Hamm said...

    Perfect. I don't have much of any orange, so we can just stand next to each other all day and we'll complete the picture.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home