Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Signs and Portents

Coming on the heels of my politically-charged dimetrodon dream, which inspired Scotto to urge me to run for office, is today's event.

Walking through the bargain books section of Barnes and Noble in Short Pump, trying to spend a gift card, I picked up an Incredibles art card collection. I put it back and turned away. A second later, something struck the back of my leg. I turned to see that a copy of the Constitution of the United States had fallen off the shelf, untouched, and hit me on the left ankle.

The freaking Constitution is attacking me now. That's much scarier than a dimetrodon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home