Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Monday, October 01, 2007

First Decorating at the New House!

I thought you'd like to see the excellent use I've made of the decorative rectangle thing. Photos by Grant Mudge.






Also, Grant and I ripped up the red carpet. The hardwood is in good shape, aside from having paint drips and drabs on it. I'm not sure I can justify refinishing the floor at this point; maybe next year. Painting the walls is a much bigger bang for the buck improvement at this point.


EDIT: All lies! I'm halfway through cleaning the floor with a scraper and Goof-Off and it looks fabulous! I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow morning. It will need a new coat of wax or something, but it's going to look okay.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home