Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Test Your Vocabulary!

I strongly encourage you to spend a little time at FreeRice. Test your vocabulary, donate free rice through the U.N. to end world hunger. And you can open my blog in another window to enter some of the more interesting words you see.

Such as:

bacillary
benignant
petcock
kith
liquescent
coleoptera
pibroch
obloquy
peculation
sacerdotal
barcarole

etc., etc., etc.

Test your vocabulary, feed the world, and put fancy words on my bliog. It's three! Three! Three treats in one!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 11/14/2007 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Benignant: A doughnut-like pastry served in New Orleans coffee shops.

    Petcock: Your housepet's penis.

    Kith: The second half of a set, must be paired with Kin.

    Liquescent: Angelina Jolie's lips.

    Coleoptera: A virus that resides solely in the vagina of Hillary Clinton. Deadly upon contact.

    Obloquy: A speech that is larger in the middle and smaller at each end.

    Peculation: A man's perception of his penis size versus its' scientific measurement.

    Barcarole: A sandwich served up at your local pub.

     
  • At 11/15/2007 8:42 AM , Blogger Andrew Hamm said...

    Nothing but class.

     
  • At 11/16/2007 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I knew petcock because the one on my motorcycle has a design flaw and has to be replaced on a regular basis. ....grrrr....

     
  • At 11/17/2007 6:58 PM , Blogger Frank Creasy said...

    My blogger password temporarily stopped working 'Drew. I take credit for the faux definitions above.

    I'm especially proud of "coleoptera."

     
  • At 11/17/2007 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't forget hegemony, lacanian and baccanalian (sp?).

     
  • At 11/19/2007 5:49 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    I love FreeRice. I play it all the time at school when I have free time. I think my record is something like 3,010 grains, which i think took be maybe 25 minutes or so. But really, I just like the idea of helping feed hungrey people, even if it's only ten grains of rice at a time.

     
  • At 11/19/2007 5:49 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    Hungry*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home