Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Determination Beats Talent

My desire to write about Henley Street's Richard III is being hijacked by my need to memorize my lines for Hamlet and work on music for a house party. For now, I'll stay away from things theatrical and focus brieflly on the Phillies' second-straight NL East title, clinched last night. Also, Jimmy Rollins' quote above is just about the best three-word sentence ever.

Dare I dream? Red Sox-Phillies? Would my head explode?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9/29/2008 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great moment. Go Phils! I may have to get another plaque for the bar this year to go with my "2007 NL East Champions" plaque.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home