Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Coming Attractions

Big posts are forthcoming on the subjects of the RTCC Awards (which I think should be called the "Lizzies"), the opening of Hamlet (very satisfactory) and the World Series matchup that almost was (GO PHILLIES!). But I have to spend the next couple days finalizing a lecture on creativity for the Virginia Center for Architecture.

I just didn't want my two loyal readers to think I was neglecting important topics.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/20/2008 7:50 PM , Blogger Jeffrey Cole said...

    Oh boy!!!!!!

     
  • At 10/20/2008 9:56 PM , Blogger Frank Creasy said...

    I'm pretty sure you've got a good, oh, FOUR loyal readers, Wham!

    As for the RTCC awards (or Rat-Ca-Ca, as Bruce Miller pegged them): Well, I look forward to what you and Dave Timberline both will have to say. Me - I'm a bit at a loss for words. It was such an amazing evening, something unlike anything I've ever seen in Richmond theatre, and it far exceeded my expectations. With a much-needed break from the stage for me in the weeks (perhaps months) to come, I know getting an invite to that event is no "given" going forward. Heck, some mighty fine talents got no invite, so I felt privileged indeed.

    So I've not been able yet to fully digest the whole event. But among other reasons to be thankful for the event (besides the fact that the ladies were looking mighty lovely all around last night): Next year, the Empire will play host, opening it up to a much larger crowd!

     
  • At 10/22/2008 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you're going to make a prediction for the series you'd better get it out here soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home