Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Fox NFL Sunday Robot Is a Transformer.

The FOX football robot is a transformer. It turns from an incredibly stupid linebacker-shaped robot into a jumbotron. It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. As such, it deserves its own theme song.

The Fox robot!
More than meets the Eye!
Football teams wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of
Other football teams!

Please let Optimus Prime show up and kill it.

Feel free to post your own lyrics!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11/12/2006 11:41 AM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    Don't mind if i do:

    The Fox robot!
    Always saves the world!
    The Fox robot!
    Always gets the girl!
    He's shiny and metal
    and will crush you in battle,
    And when your struggle for life comes to naught,
    You'll look up and see the Fox robot!

    I'm not sure what this has to do with football, but I know one thing: I had too much fun writing it.

    Can you say "Grammy"?

     
  • At 11/12/2006 12:39 PM , Blogger Andrew Hamm said...

    I smell a People's Choice Award!

     
  • At 11/12/2006 3:31 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    Maybe I could write jingles. Of course, i'd have to work my way up from the slogan department.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home