Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Whootles

Joey Fanelli have decided that the surviving members of the Who and the Beatles should combine to form a supergroup called the Whootles.

The band would consist of:

Roger Daltrey: Lead Vocals
Paul McCartney: Bass and Vocals
Ringo Starr: Drums
Pete Townshend: Guitar and Vocals

And they would play such songs as:

"Can’t Buy Me a Pinball Wizard"
"Baba O’Rigby"
"My Generation 9"
"There’s a Doctor Robert I’ve Found"
"All You Need Is Love Reign O’er Me"
"Behind Blue Jay Way"
"Magical Mystery Bus"
"Maxwell’s Silver Squeezebox"
"Long Live Rocky Raccoon"
"It’s Hard Day’s Night"
"I Can See Across the Universe"
"Join Together Now"
"Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Wife"
"One After 905"
"The Long and Winding Amazing Journey"
"Boris the Walrus"
"You Never Steal My Money"
"While My Guitar and Pen Gently Weep"
"I’m Free as a Bird"
"Pictures of Lady Madonna"
"Getting Better You Bet"
"Sally Simpson in the Sky with Diamonds"
"Only a Northern Song Is Over"
"Please Mr. Whiskey Man"

...and my personal favorite:

"Won’t Get Fool on the Hill Again"

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home