Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mark Brunell Must Go.

Give me Jason Campbell or give me death.

I have been one of Brunell's biggest supporters for quite some time, but after tonight's performance--or, rather, complete and total lack of performance--in Dallas, I'm through. I don't want him to get better, I want him to get so bad so suddenly that he has to be yanked instantly. Oh, wait--that happened tonight!

Pull him out. Sit his ### down. Start Jason Campbell next week. Even Todd Collins.

Heck, start Heath Shuler.

No, wait, forget I said that. Make it Gus Frerotte.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/24/2006 9:49 AM , Blogger Andrew Hamm said...

    True, but Brunell consistently short-armed open receivers when not under pressure as well. He's been feast or famine for the past two years, and I'm beginning to think that famine is the default, not feast, as I previously assumed.

    We'll see how it goes against the Texans today. Then again, it's the Texans, so maybe we won't...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home