Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Doom for America Update

Doctor Doom has just reminded me that his visage has slipped far down the page. He commands me to add a new picture to remind all Americans of his looming presence. Personally, I think he has an exaggerated sense of the size of my readership, but when you've got a proton disruptor aimed at your crotch, you listen to the main commanding the robot pointing it at you.

So here he is:

Quite the "come hither" glance he's got there. Actually, it's more of a "Come hither immediately or I will vaporize you instantly" thing...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2007 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I bet he gets some hot chicks with that look! You know...good girls LOVE bad boys!

    I wonder why that is such a big truth?

     
  • At 3/01/2007 5:26 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    DOOM isn't bad, he just does what is nessicary. He is misunderstood. We may view his holiness as bad, but in truth, he is the most honest and moral person among us. He is a great presidental canidate.

    I just think that he needs his own blog... (hint)

     
  • At 3/02/2007 7:13 AM , Blogger Andrew Hamm said...

    DOOM blogs freely over at his MySpace page:

    www.myspace.com/doctordoomforamerica

     
  • At 3/02/2007 5:11 PM , Blogger Joey Fanelli said...

    I put DOOM in my top friends.
    He's in the number four spot.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home