Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Pellot-Rosa Showing NFL-Quality Abilities!

...at least he's showing NFL-quality ability to spout cliches.

"I've got one foot in the door right now, but I've just got to keep working hard," he told newyorkjets.com editor Randy Lange at the Jets-Giants rookie bowling event this week. "I can't get satisfied. There's a long road ahead. I just have to stay focused."

Nice. Now that's the way to get the other foot in the door; talk like a big-time pro athlete. Give 110% even though that's mathematically impossible. Take it one day at a time, just like every human being in history.

Jesse has a player profile on the Jets' website now. It's bare bones, but the picture is nice!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home