Andrew Hamm: the Bipolar Express

Ruminations on theatre, music, and just about anything else that crosses my bipolar brain.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Going on Vacation!

Karen and I are leaving in about an hour for our first real vacation in five years. I'll endeavor to keep in touch when we have internet access.

We're staying for three nights in Harrisonburg, with plans to see Luray Caverns, lots of wineries, and The Winter's Tale (directed by the lovely and brilliant Kate Powers) at the Blackfriars. Then it's way down south and west to Mouth of Wilson, where we'll stay in a mountaintop cabin on the grounds of Rugby Creek animal rescue.

Back Wednesday. I'll take lots of pictures!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8/16/2007 11:16 AM , Blogger Wayne Conners said...

    I know you're on your way already, but I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time, and come back refreshed and revitalized. No need to worry at all about Mercutio and Sebastian, they're in good hands!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home